Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I view prices or place an order?
You must first register for access (we only sell to resellers of our products) to our website by clicking on the "Register" link located at the top of any page on our site. Once your account is authorized you may login and view product details, including pricing, and place an order if you wish.
2. I registered for access but why do I receive an error message when trying to login?
You will receive an email from us once your account is authorized to login. We review all registrations to ensure you meet the requirements for a reseller. It can take up to 12 hours (not including weekends) to respond to you registration request if submitted outside of our normal operating hours. We value your time and do respond as quickly as possible.
3. Do you have a minimum order?
Our minimum order is $150.00 USD
4. How long does it take for you to ship my order?
We ship orders within 1-2 business days. Sometimes we can ship orders the same day depending on how early they are placed in the day.
5. Where do you ship from?
All orders are shipped from Hayward, California
6. I am concerned about the shipping charges quoted, are there other options?
The shipping amount quoted online is only an estimate and is to be treated as a "cap" or maximum rate. We charge you the negotiated carrier rates and do not know the exact rate until your order is fulfilled. You will never be charged more than what is shown but in most cases you are charged less.
7. How do I enter my credit card information, I am only asked for the last 4 digits?
We only ask for the last 4 digits because we do not charge credit cards online. If we cannot match the last 4 digits to our database or if you are a new customer, we will contact you by phone to obtain the full credit card information.
8. I don't feel comfortable providing my credit card information over the phone, are there other options?
Yes, we can fulfill your order and email you a copy of the invoice. If you click the green "Pay" button located on the invoice you will be directed to a secure portal where you can pay for your invoice. Once the payment is received we will ship your order.
9. How do I report damages/unsatisfactory items received?
You may contact us at email@example.com